About This File
What's New in Version 20.07 See changelog
+ Acronis Snap Deploy v5.0.2028 [UEFI]
+ Rescuezilla v188.8.131.52 [UEFI], an actively developed version of an old application named "Redo Backup and Recover".
+ ploplinux-19.4-x86_64.iso [UEFI], whick greatly helps with USB booting, CD-ROM booting, etc for those computers that struggle with it. (It's a modern full-on replacement for PLoP Bootloader, made by the same guy)
~ Malwarebytes virus definitions to v2020.07.14.4
~ EasyUEFI Enterprise to v4.2 [UEFI]
~ EaseUS Todo Backup to v184.108.40.206 [UEFI]
~ Macrium Reflect to v7.2.4971 [UEFI], fixing some UEFI boot issues.
~ EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard to v13.5 [UEFI]
~ EaseUS Partition Master to v14.5 [UEFI]
~ Updated Ventoy to v1.0.15
~ Ventoy's v1.0.13 update renamed the EFI partition to VTOYEFI, just so you're aware of the change.
~ Ventoy's v1.0.13 update added some (F4) localboot and (F5) debug options.
~ Ventoy's v1.0.14 update added an autoskip for those pesky "Press any key to boot from CD or DVD..." prompts when booting Windows/WinPE ISO files (Legacy + UEFI)
~ Ventoy's v1.0.14 update also lets you boot .efi files directly, and use custom fonts.
~ Ventoy's v1.0.15 update brings more ISO support, and UEFI GPT support.
* Thanks to ventoy's recent updates, certain *buntu distros now no longer hang at their booting screens when booted from UEFI mode.
* Added both MediCat's and Ventoy's version string into grub.cfg instead of on the wallpaper, for easier editing in future updates.
* Slight edit to the wallpaper, so text doesn't show up over the MediCat logo.
* Slight menu width adjustments.
* Removed some troublesome Atheros drivers, preventing a proper boot of Mini Windows 10. (Thanks to GBAtemp user Ruxos for that find!)
* Further improvements to overall system stability and other minor adjustments have been made to enhance the user experience.