À propos de ce fichier
Clonezilla est un Live CD/Live USB de clonage de disque et de création/restauration d'image disque.
Pour plus d'informations :
Quoi de neuf dans la version 20200703-focal ? Voir le journal des modifications
This release of Clonezilla live (20200703-focal) includes major enhancements and bug fixes.
ENHANCEMENTS and CHANGES from 20200428-focal
- The underlying GNU/Linux operating system was upgraded. This release is based on the Ubuntu Focal (20.04) repository (as of 2020/07/03).
- Linux kernel was updated to 5.4.0-39.43.
- ocs-iso, ocs-live-dev: sync syslinux-related files when copying syslinux exec files.
- When creating recovery iso/zip file, if it's in Clonezilla live environment, we have those syslinux files. Use that first so the version mismatch can be avoided. Ref: https://sourceforge.net/p/clonezilla/support-requests/127/
- Move grub-header.cfg from bootx64.efi to grub.cfg so that it's more flexible.
- To avoid conflict with the patch of grub in CentOS/Fedora, for GRUB EFI NB MAC/IP config style, the netboot file is now like grub.cfg-drbl-00:50:56:01:01:01 and grub.cfg-drbl-192.168.177.2 not grub.cfg-01-* anymore.
- Add xen-tools
- Partclone was updated to 0.3.14. The codes about xfs was updated to be 4.20.0.
- Package exfat-fuse was removed since the kernel has module for that.
- A better mechanism to deal with linuxefi/initrdefi or linux/initrd in the grub config was added.
- : The function is_block_device_with_fs of ocs-function should not treat "LVM2_member" as a file system. Thanks to Carlos Trentini for reporting this. Ref: https://sourceforge.net/p/clonezilla/discussion/Clonezilla_live/thread/726d3dd6a8/
- ocs-sr: ocs-chkimg should not overwrite /var/lib/clonezilla/ocs-vars. Hence backup it before running ocs-chkimg in the restoring mode. Thanks for Denis reporting this issue: Ref: https://sourceforge.net/p/clonezilla/discussion/Clonezilla_live/thread/3f52bb4542
- dcs did not switch some client's mode.
- ocs-onthefly: bug fix for missing last-lba line. Previous solution neglecting the last-lba line in sfdisk dumped file should not be used in the case that option -k1 is used in ocs-onthefly. Thanks to Alex Hughes and JR Bregante for reporting this issue. Ref: https://sourceforge.net/p/clonezilla/discussion/Clonezilla_live/thread/68e1be5cfe/ https://sourceforge.net/p/clonezilla/discussion/Open_discussion/thread/491c9eb9ce
- * The option -z5p was missing in the menu due to pxz was not replaced by pixz. Thanks to Darkyere for reporting this. Ref: https://sourceforge.net/p/clonezilla/bugs/344/